- Surface Mine Planning & Permitting
- Surface Mine Planning & Design
- Surface Mine Land Use Permits
- NPDES Permits
- Air Quality Permits
- Groundwater Extraction Permits
- Slope Stability & Seepage Analysis
- Rock Mechanics Evaluations
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Preliminary Desktop Reviews
- Independent Technical Reviews
(Third Party Reviews)- Mineral Remoteness Reports
- Engineering Evaluations for Dams
- Engineering Aerial Photogrammetry & Aerial Surveys
- Phase l & Phase ll Environmental Site Assessment
- Groundwater Monitoring & Sample Collection
4372 Shallowford Industrial Parkway Marietta, Georgia email@example.com
GeoLogic is proud to serve a wide spectrum of clientele, from private investors and foresters to appraisers, economic geologists, and large equity firms. We appreciate and take pride in the trust our clients place in us as we meet their needs for mining and quarrying services, geological engineering, surface mine permitting, surface mine planning, NPDES permits, and other geological and engineering services.
Our clients are our top priority, and we strive to exceed their expectations and earn their trust. We focus on building long-term relationships as we work through individual projects.
As we continually evaluate the latest industry trends, we implement only the very best technology and procedures resulting in superior services and products. This helps guarantee that our clients are receiving the most efficient service execution and quality of work.
We consistently strive to minimize our environmental impact while maximizing economic and social impacts. GeoLogic is also a proud supporter of our local communities.
All of us here at GeoLogic are honest and transparent in everything we do. If we make a mistake, you can expect us to let you know and make it right.